Rajasthani Style Meenakari Bracelets with Handmade Peacock and Running Kundan Work Green
These bracelets are designed in traditional Rajasthani style by Leshya. It involves intricate Boond-work which can only be done by careful precision. The bangles also have a beautiful handmade peacock with green and red colour which gives a traditional look to the bracelets. The bangles are enamel-coated (meenakari) and have permanent finish. They are water-proof and can be worn daily. The base material is acrylic and therefore is smooth on the skin. Comes in pair and many colours.
- This bangle set by Leshya contains 2 bangles in total. The design can be worn on both hands or the entire set can be worn on a single hand, based on the wearer. The bangles are enamel-coated (meenakari) and have permanent finish. They are water-proof and can be worn daily. The base material is acrylic and therefore is smooth on the skin. The quality of plating is good and there is no fear of rubbing.
- The design contains 2 Acrylic bangles with permanent finish. The bangles have a shining texture suitably worn with silky fabric on saree or lehengas. The colors are rich in appearance and complimentary to the color of the traditional outfit.
- KNOW OUR SIZE:- It is important to select a comfortable size. Kindly select a bangle which is not tight (requires force to put your hand through) or a big size (bangles might slip off the hand). Simply take a school ruler and measure the inner diameter of the bangles in inches. Once you know the diametar, kindly order accordingly.
- Leshya is a child brand of Jawahar Shah Kundan Lal, who are one of the oldest bangle makers in India (Estd. 1890). All products by Leshya are made by hand. Every stone is singularly placed and colors applied are of premium grade paint. All packaging by Leshya is environment friendly.
- There is money back guarantee on all products by Leshya. Also, we suggest you watch out for imitations as they may lead as drop in quality.